Furnace Viewing Systems
Fig 1. Sample image at room temperature.
Fig 2. Sample image at 1000°C.
Fig 3. Sample image at 1000°C illuminated by a quartz halogen lamp and short wavelength filtered.
- Apparently normal scene of objects in a furnace at 1000°C.
- Visually detected melting, surface impurities and liquid circulation patterns in silicon at 1600°C.
- Gold coated windows tolerate temperatures up to 700°C.
- Gas cooled endoscopes to 1000°C.
- Standard quartz halogen lamp illumination at 1000°C.
- Microscopic imaging of sintering during the sintering process.
- Imaging at ANY temperature using laser illumination.
Last updated: July 2015